The brilliant scientist, Portage McPeeve, does not want to take over the world.
He’s discovered a way to travel the stars, using them as gateways into other realities. With his Gateway Manipulator, he hopes to rule all the worlds of the multi-verse with an iron fist. However, when his beloved kitten becomes lost through the machine, he does not hesitate to cast plans for multi-world domination aside; instead, he follows her through the cosmos – encountering zombies, higher education for Supers, Greek gods, and killer ninjas along the way.
Will Portage find Mrs. Bumblefrost before it’s too late?
One (posted 2013/01/01)
-Portage McPeeve, Snap Decision, Hephaestus, and Mrs. Bumblefrost are introduced.
Two (posted 2013/01/08)
-Mrs. Bumblefrost is lost through the Gateway Manipulator.
Three (posted on 2013/01/15)
-The super hero, Hephaestus, considers his observations.
Four (posted 2013/01/22)
-Portage and Snap argue about how to rescue Mrs. Bumblefrost.
Five (posted 2013/01/29)
-Portage and Snap use the Gateway Manipulator to make their first observations of another world, an alternate Earth with its own Egyptian past.
Six (posted 2013/02/05)
-The two scientists, Portage and Snap, react to their observations. A disastrous possibility is discovered.
Seven (posted 2013/02/12)
-The scientists observe another frightening development through the Gateway Manipulator when a handicapped woman is visited by a disturbing apparition.
Eight (posted 2013/02/19)
-The superhero, Hephaestus, muses on his surveillance of the unwitting scientists.
Nine (posted 2013/02/26)
-The scientists observe:
Frank, the fruit vendor, disputing with his competitor, Phyllis, at the local Undead Poetry Slam.
Ten (posted 2013/03/05)
-Hephaestus returns to the lab to continue his surveillance in person. Meanwhile, the scientists debate the ramifications of Mrs. Bumblefrost’s supposed wanderings.
Eleven (posted 2013/03/12)
-The scientists use the GM to follow Mrs. Bumblefrost to a battle between killer ninjas.
Twelve (posted 2013/03/19)
-Back at the laboratory, Portage discusses his ‘hole’ theory, possibly explaining Mrs. Bumblefrost’s continuing tendency to disappear from each universe.
Thirteen (posted 2013/03/26)
-Hephaestus decides to convince Snap to become his ally against her villainous employer.
Fourteen (posted 2013/04/02)
- In an alternate world, a young woman haunted by visions receives a strange visitor.
Fifteen (posted 2013/04/09)
-The hero, Hephaestus, surprises Snap Decision in the laboratory.
Sixteen (posted 2013/04/16)
-In the alternate world, Portage attempts to rescue Mrs. Bumblefrost from the woman, Alice.
Seventeen (posted 2013/04/23)
- Alice, still clutching Mrs. Bumblefrost, struggles to make sense of her new surroundings as the two scientists argue in Portage’s laboratory.
Eighteen (posted 2013/04/30)
-Hephaestus, from his vantage point in the broom closet, watches the scientists’ reaction to the sudden disappearance of the woman with Mrs. Bumblefrost.
Nineteen (posted 2013/05/07)
-Hephaestus and Snap come to an agreement.
Twenty (posted 2013/05/14)
-Portage, in the alternate universe belonging to Alice, inspects her apartment for clues.
Interlude #1: Origin Point (posted 2013/05/21)
- Light is shed on the beginnings of heroes and villains
Twenty-one (posted 2013/05/28)
- In an alternate universe, Alice and Mrs. Bumblefrost fall into a ‘Sewing for Supers’ class.
Twenty-two (posted 2013/06/04)
-Hephaestus and Snap get to know each other better.
Twenty-three (posted 2013/06/11)
-Meanwhile, in Alice’s apartment, Portage considers his options.
Twenty-four (posted 2013/06/18)
-In the ‘Sewing for Supers’ class, a temporary solution is devised for their strange visitors.
Twenty-five (posted 2013-06-25)
-Before he can reassemble the scanner into a beacon, Portage is transported into unfriendly territory.
Twenty-six (posted 2013-07-02)
-Snap and Hephaestus get to know each other better.
Twenty-seven (posted 2013-07-09)
-Alice and Mrs. Bumblefrost come out of stasis, and the supers attempt to calm the distraught woman.
Twenty-eight (posted 2013-07-16)
-Snap and Hephaestus are both torn between desire and suspicion.
Twenty-nine (posted 2013-07-23)
-Portage finds himself alone on a mysterious riverbank.
Thirty (posted 2013-07-30)
-A calmer Alice explains to the supers how she was kidnapped from her home universe.
Thirty-one (posted 2013-08-06)
-Hephaestus and Snap Decision discuss Snap’s background over dinner.
Thirty-two (posted 2013-08-13)
-Charon and Thanatos play cards along the bank of the Styx, only to discover an untimely soul on its shore.
Thirty-three (posted 2013-08-20)
-Back at the lab, Snap and Hephaestus argue over how to handle Portage’s impending zombification.
Thirty-four (posted 2013-08-27)
-In the ‘Sewing for Supers’ class, Mrs. Bumblefrost gets into trouble. Again.
Thirty-five (posted 2013-09-03)
-A strange RPG game recieves an unexpected visitor.
Thirty-six (posted 2013-09-10)
-Hephaestus and Snap arrive at some startling conclusions.
Thirty-seven (posted 2013-09-17)
-The wager between Charon and Thanatos has unexpected consequences.
Thirty-eight (posted 2013-09-24)
-In a world that worships cats, Mrs. Bumblefrost may be the answer to their prayers.
Thirty-nine (posted 2013-10-01)
-On a strange world, a mythical teacher may be Portage’s only hope.
Interlude #2: Point of View (posted 2013/10/08)
- Superpowers manifest in the most unusual places.
Forty (posted 2013/10/15)
- The Grim Reaper, Thanatos, seeks an audience with his boss, Hades.
Forty-one (posted 2013/10/22)
- Thanatos struggles to hide his own feelings for Persephone and requests a substitute ferryman to fill in for Charon.
Forty-two (posted 2013/10/29)
- In another world, Portage falls onto the end of a chain gang.
Forty-three (posted 2013/11/05)
- In the ‘Sewing for Supers’ class, the heros have their doubts about Alice.
Forty-four (posted 2013/11/12)
-Death begins to train Hades’s son, Nicholas, on how to ferry the dead across the Styx.
Forty-five (posted 2013/11/19)
-Charon turns up in the mortal realm in a most unusual place.
Forty-six (posted 2013/11/26)
- Snap Decision and Hephaestus use the GM to follow Mrs. Bumblefrost in another world – where the kitten comforts someone through a time of change.
Forty-seven (posted 2013/12/03)
- Snap and Hephaestus discuss the differences between cat and dog people, and a long-awaited wish is finally fulfilled.
Forty-eight (posted 2013/12/10)
- Mrs. Bumblefrost appears in the Ghost Realm.
Forty-nine (posted 2013/12/17)
- In the Ghost Realm, a new (or rather old) villain, appears. The Professor contemplates his past and future plans.
Fifty (posted 2013/12/24)
- The Professor is introduced to Mrs. Bumblefrost and her new friend, Charles. He informs the newcomer of his diabolical plan.
Fifty-one (posted 2013/12/31)
- In the Underworld, Hades receives a message via USB and devises plans of his own.
Fifty-two (posted 2014/01/07)
- Hades continues to scheme.
Fifty-three (posted 2014/01/14)
- In another universe, the heros, Alice, and new supervillains react to the sudden appearance of Portage. Matters become worse.
Fifty-four (posted 2014/01/21)
- Hades addresses the troops before entering the portal to the Ghost Realm.
Fifty-five (posted 2014/01/28)
- In the Ghost Realm, Mrs. Bumblefrost dreams of her past.
Fifty-six (posted 2014/02/04)
- Despite Charles’s protests, the Professor uses Mrs. Bumblefrost to implement his plans.
Fifty-seven (scheduled to post on 2014/02/11)
Tune in next Tuesday for more exciting adventures!